There are many satisfying reasons to re-upholster furniture.
Antique, mid-century and vintage furniture frames were often finely made. Despite the longevity of the frames, the springs, webbing, cushions and fabric will usually have deteriorated over time, detracting from the overall beauty of the piece.
Re-upholstering furniture means you can:
- Adapt a great shaped piece to work with your interior dècor
- Restore the interior of the piece
- Select fabrics from many designers or use your own
- Add custom detailing
- Avoid having to replace the whole item
- Reduce the environmental pressure on landfill
- Enjoy your beautiful & functional piece for many more years to come
Our highly skilled upholsterers have extensive experience in traditional and modern upholstery methods.
Re-using furniture is just like recycling. Re-using a quality item rather than sending it to landfill and adding to our planets environmental pressure.
We re-upholster sofas, corner sofas, sofa beds, arm chairs, dining chairs, head boards, ottomans, campervan interiors and unusual items.
Please contact us to discuss your piece